Pages

Devil's Tower Wyoming

Devil's Tower, Wyoming is pretty isolated, and only reached by a rough, two lane blacktop. The road has plenty of twisties, but the irregular road surface keeps you wondering what is waiting around the next curve.



There were a lot of deer in the area and several darted across the road ahead of me. A friend of mine recently hit a deer with his KLR, (more on that later) so I was hyper-alert that a deer could be waiting around each curve or leap from the side of the road at any moment.


A lot of people love this place, but I would be less than honest to say I found it "awesome" or "spectacular." It was a neat site and I am glad I made the trip, but mountain was not as impressive as I had hoped. If you are in the area, have a look for yourself and I hope you find it completely spectacular.